Devart: SecureBridge 9.4 Supports the SMTP/SMTPS Protocols
Devart, a recognized vendor of world-class data connectivity solutions for various data connection technologies and frameworks, rolled out the new version of SecureBridge 9.4, a suite of client and server Delphi components which implement the SSH, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS/SSL, WebSocket/WebSocket Secure, and SignalR protocols.
November 11, 2020 Devart announced an update for SecureBridge. The new version now supports the SMTP and SMTPS protocols for electronic mail transmission.
The new version includes the following enhancements:
- TScSMTPClient was added to SecureBridge to support the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Secure (SMTPS).
- Support for Lazarus 2.0.10 and FPC 3.2.0.
Also, the vendor added new methods and events to the TScFTPClient component:
- the BeforeConnect, AfterConnect, BeforeDisconnect, and AfterDisconnect events;
- the OnSendCommand and OnReadReply events for logging incoming and outgoing data;
- the CEncoding and UseUTF8 properties for setting the encoding.
SecureBridge protects any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL protocols and Cryptographic Message Syntax that provide authentication for client and server, strong data encryption, and data integrity verification. Its components can be used in conjunction with data access components to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.